2005 – present Financial Controller – Brockamp & Jaeger, Inc.
- Directs all aspects of financial management and reporting responsibilities for commercial contractor with average yearly construction volume of $27 million
- Establishes policies and procedures for risk reduction
- Implements internal controls for accounting processes
1999 – 2005 Financial Controller – Integrated Exterior Systems, Inc.
- Created and implemented accounting and human resources policies and procedures for newly established design-build construction firm
- Oversaw union payrolls and procedures
- Produced accounts receivable, financial reporting, budget analysis
1997 – 1999 Controller – Grigsby Construction Company
- Controller for a general contractor
- Managed a team of three employees
- Refined operational controls in management reporting
1995 – 1997 Controller – Joseph Hughes Construction
- Controlled financial department for a general contractor
- Managed a team of five employees
1993 – 1994 Controller/Business Manager – Loescher, Inc.
- Directed all aspects of financial management and reporting responsibilities for sheet metal fabricator and HVAC contractor
- Conducted audits for Worker’s Compensation, General Liability Insurance and Trade Union
1979 – 1993 Controller – J.W. Presley & Company, Inc.
- Managed complete accounting phases, implemented computerized accounting and job costing system
- Managed all phases of insurance coverage
Education B.S. in Business Administration
Memberships Member, Institute of Management Accountants since 1992