1979 – present Project Superintendent: Brockamp & Jaeger, Inc.
Supervises all aspects of commercial construction projects.
As superintendent, his responsibilities include:
• Managing day to day activities on the site
• Leading weekly subcontractor meetings
• Site safety and safety plan implementation
• Obtaining daily sub-contractor reports
• Keeping daily electronic project log on site
• Checking in and inspecting deliveries for compliance with specs
• Coordination of job site activities
• Maintaining project schedule
• Coordination with owner’s staff
• Personnel supervision
Projects Rich’s projects for Brockamp & Jaeger, Inc. include:
• Telecommunications Company
New construction and remodel of specialized telecommunications facilities and offices throughout Oregon and Washington
• Mutual Materials Gresham Paver Plant
$2 million, 56,000 square foot pre-engineered metal manufacturing plant for interlocking concrete pavers
• Kaiser Permanente
New clinic construction in Oregon and Southwest Washington
• Freightliner, L.C.C.
Renovations and new construction for truck manufacturing facilities in Portland, Oregon
References Dave Panchot, Freightliner Corporation: (503) 745-8100
Jeff Linstad, Mutual Materials: (425) 452-2362